Sunday 22 June 2014

Summer Come Backs

Now that summer is finally here I find I am reaching for a handful of products. Some of these I have not touched since last summer. Here they are.
Maybelline Color tattoo - 24 hour eyeshadow - Barely Branded.  I have really grown extremely attached to this little wonder. It is the perfect base for just about any look you want to achieve and you do not need a primer with this. This lasts all day and does not crease. It's a two in one product that gives you great color payoff with a subtle shimmery champagne color. Perfect for the summer!

Stila - Goddess - Eye Shadow Trio-This trio always resurfaces for me in the summer time. It is three perfect shimmery bronzed colors.  I either use the color tattoo -barely branded or the lightest shade to sweep over the entire eyelid. I then use the medium color (right side) for the crease followed by a little bit of the darkest color in the corners blended outward and slightly upward into the crease. These colors have such a great payoff and they're super easy to use.  I think this trio would look great on just about anyone.

Bite - Lip-gloss- Strawberry.  When I create a bronzed eye effect I like to do a more natural lip color. Lately I have been achieving this by using a light shear pink lip-gloss.  For those of you that have not tried this brand I strongly suggest that you do. Not only are the colors gorgeous and lasting but they are natural and do not contain harmful ingredients. Bite Beauty operates in downtown Toronto and contains ingredients healthy enough to eat! I am looking forward to trying more bite products in the future.

Benefit-They're Real - Mascara - I only have a deluxe sample of this but find myself reaching for this a lot lately. The wand design provides me with the most control and I'm able to reach all the little hairs. It's great to use on the lower lashes as well. This product gives me just enough oomph without it looking fake. A great product!

Do you have any summer come backs?


No comments:

Post a Comment