Friday 6 March 2015

Is it Light Blue or Green?

Some might argue that this nail color is light green, although I believe it to be light blue. The name Mint Candy Apple actually implies it is green, but I still see blue. Man oh man, I am having flashbacks to the crazy/confusing picture of the dress that has been circulating the net last week. BTW if you know what I mean, I saw white/gold than it changed to blue/brown before my eyes. Crazy! Now all I see is the Blue/Brown. OK, OK enough.......

I always like to experiment with different nail colors. This time I choose the "light blue" and the gold glitter index finger. I have to say I am loving this combo. I may even go crazy wild and embellish them all with the glitter next time. Watch me (wink).

(Essie polish in Mint Candy Apple and Rock at the Top)

I decided a while back that all I wanted (and needed) for my birthday this year was new winter boots! I finally got my birthday boots! My birthday was well over a month ago but I wanted to take my time and find a great deal. BINGO! I found one! These ones are from Naturalizer and were originally $260! They were marked down to $100, then what finally push me over the edge was an extra 20% off coupon that brought them down to $80. It gives me such pleasure knowing I got a great deal and great boots! These boots are lined with wool so they are sure to keep my tootsies toasty warm.
 And man oh man, do we ever need them this brutally cold winter.
AQUA COLLEGE Roxanne Boot


New to my jewelry rotation is this sweet necklace and three bracelets.
The necklace came from H&M and the bracelets were a birthday gift given to me by my Mother- in- law. She is pretty amazing too! xoxo

Life is Good! Happy Friday Folks!
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment