Monday 12 May 2014

Mother's Day Special!

Well it's official, Mother's day was a complete JOY!

I cannot thank my family enough for all that they have done. I honestly don't even know where to begin. 

 Well.... let's start with the "homemade" waffles my hubby whipped up this morning, sooooo good. I will put the link to the recipe below.

The weather was absolutely beautiful, so we all went to the park and enjoyed the sunshine for the morning!

 I was given very thoughtful gifts too. See picture below


My husband got me the book" Blogging for Dummies". Not too sure what I should think of this.....Does he really think I am a dummy? Ha ha. Just kidding, he is sweet and would do just about anything to help me out with something I was interested in. 

Then I was ordered to go shopping in the afternoon while the kids napped.  No rejection from me, I was in the car, and at mall, faster then a toupee on a windy day. 

New running shoes,  fish tacos and chocolate bread pudding for dinner, followed by wonderful snuggles and lots of laughs made for the most amazing Mother's day ever. Thank You!

Hope all of you Mother's out there were spoiled for the day too! You deserve it!!!  
 I love this quote.

"A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go." ~Author Unknown

Click here for waffle recipe.  
xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment