Sunday 18 May 2014

Drug Store Adventures (#1)

So I made a little unexpected trip to the drugstore the other day and grabbed  a few things that caught my eye. This is my haul......


  1. Almay Oil Free Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover.  This stuff works great, and I like that it is "one-step" versus getting a cotton pad and putting the product on it.  I know, I know I am kind of lazy, but really it just makes things "simple" and I like that.
  2. Almay Lip Balm - Cantaloupe Cream. The color goes on quite shear and is nudey pink. I really like the way it feels, it does not feel sticky at all. The smell is amazing, it is a cross between vanilla and cotton candy, very yummy.  I love the packaging too. I will definitely be purchasing a couple more of these puppies for the summer. 
  3. Maybelline Color Tattoo - 70 Barely Branded. This was on sale and I could not resist. Lots of buzz around these lately. It is a cream shadow that smooths on very easily, and last all day. Great product, I love the color!
  4. Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish -  I Lilac You (love the name). I really wanted to give the lilac nails a go, so I picked this up for under $3. I really like the color, but the formula was not the greatest to work with. I had a hard time getting consistency, and  it seemed to get thicker as I used it too. At least I did not pay much for it.

What nail trend are you rockin"?
xoAnglea

6 comments:

  1. The maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows are so good!
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing, I swear, NOTHING beats the lasting power of the Maybelline color tattoos! Unfortunately I haven't seen that particular shade though in my country. Right now I'm rocking some pale baby blue nails. I'm all over pastels right now.

    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade is a really neutral shimmery champagne color. I see on their website that they have a sight pinkish one as well. I have been wearing branded daily, love it. Thanks for your comment, sweet blog!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I like the lilac, it's really grown on me. Thanks.

      Delete