Thursday, 26 March 2015

FRESH Morning Face!

I have always wanted to try the Fresh skin care line and I finally had the chance. I received a deluxe sample of the Fresh Moisturizing Face Oil and I purchased a small trial size of the Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with my last Sephora order.
Fresh uses high performance natural ingredients and combines ancient beauty rituals with modern technology.

The Fresh Lotus Preserve Face Cream's Super Seven Complex is comprised of:
(source)
1. Lotus flower extract, sourced from Laos, defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
2. Blue-green algae helps to visibly minimize early signs of aging.
3. Hibiscus fruit extract boosts hydration.
4. Fig fruit extract helps to preserve ideal moisture levels.
5. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant and protective properties.
6. Vitamin E helps soften the skin.
7. Vegetable glycerol attracts water and seals in moisture.

This cream is light-weight and it smells amazing (like cucumbers). I absolutely love it. It sinks into the skin beautifully

The Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a blend of pure oils that contain omegas and work to preserve a healthy youthful appearance.
Here are the various oils found in it:
(source)
1. Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals.
2. Cranberry seed oil, packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9 and vitamin E, is known to maintain the skin’s elasticity and smoothness.
3. Camellia seed oil, rich in omegas 6 & 9, helps to retain moisture and promote smooth, supple skin.
4. Grape seed oil helps maintain optimal hydration levels.
5. Sweet almond oil helps to soften the skin.

I rub a few drops of this oil on my freshly cleansed face and neck. I wait a couple of minutes for it to sink into the skin and then apply the Fresh Lotus Preserve Face Cream over top. This is my daily morning routine. It does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, just perfectly moisturized!

Once these smaller sizes are empty I will definitely be re-repurchasing the larger size. I look forward to trying other Fresh products in the future!

xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment