Tuesday 28 October 2014

Wild Madagascar Vanilla

A co-worker of mine introduced me to this new Bath and Body Works cream. She was wearing it in the office and it smelled amazing. I immediately had to run out and get one for myself.
Wild Madagascer Vanilla
My only warning is that a little goes a looooong way like most Bath and Body Works products. If you put it on in the morning you can still smell it at the end of the day. I love that it lasts a long time.

This cream is enhanced with African pear, wild jasmine and white sandalwood which creates a very exotic yet comforting/warm fragrance. I think it's going to be a great fragrance for fall and winter.

My tip, if you go to Bath and Body always go with a coupon. You can find them online or you can sign up to receive e-mails that send them directly to you. NEVER EVER pay full price!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't believe you don't have them in the UK! It is one of those stores I just assumed was everywhere, crazy. Thanks so much for your comment. xx

      Delete