Friday 16 May 2014

My "Philosophy" on skin care.


I love the "Philosophy" products!  I love the formula, the packing and the messaging. I love their Philosophy!

My collection consists of purity,  the microdelivery exfoliating wash, hope in jar, and hope in a jar night. I purchased these from Sephora a while back.

Purity:
This is hands down one of the most gentle, calming, hydrating, one-step facial cleansers I have used. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated, and not overly dry (although I always use a moisturizer anyways).  I even use it to wash makeup off my eyes.  It is easy to see how it was awarded "the best of Sephora" in 2008.

The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash:
One word, AMAZING. It gently exfoliates the skin leaving it soft and glowing . Philosophy calls it a "30 second cleansing mini peel". We all know the benefits of a good exfoliation, but this product is so gentle you could probably use it daily. I  use it every other day. Love, love!

Hope in a Jar:
This is a  wonderful light moisturizer for all skin types. I apply this as a day cream. It goes on nice and smooth and absorbs quite quickly into the skin. It provides a great base for makeup application and claims to help with wrinkles and discoloration. It has a nice light non-synthetic fragrance that I love. The smell is very spa- like, although not overpowering at all.

Hope in Jar Night
This night cream is designed to re-texturize and smooth fine lines and uneven skin tone while you sleep. I actually bought this as a set with the purity cleanser a while back, and am quite impressed. It is much thicker then the original "hope", which  helped to banish the "winter" skin blahs. I may switch to something a bit lighter for the summer though.
As you can probably tell, I am quite a fan of this company.  I will keep you posted on any new Philosophy's I come up with. I hope to try the peels and the treatments down the road.

Whats you favorite "philosophy" product?

xoAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment