Saturday 21 March 2015

New Jewels!

There is something to say about a sign that says 3 for $15 or, 5 for $10. This is the way Ardene store`s reel you in, or it did for me anyways (wink). I have never been a huge jewelry wearing kind-of -gal, until recently.

Last weekend my daughter and I went to the mall and poked our heads into the Ardene store. This turquoise necklace caught my eye. The price tag on the necklace was $18 but the sign above it said 3 for $15. SO...I either had to pay $18 for one, or I could get 3 necklaces for $3 cheaper than just one, hummmmmm let`s think about that one for a minute.

Here is the three that I decided on:





I am sure there is some weird marketing science behind it all. Heck it worked for me!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people suffering from different kind of palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete